The first part was all over. It is almost the end of my first year level. wuw! I have to take Summer so that I can complete everything. Midterms is almost over and here comes the finals! Toxic ever! I have to struggle more more and more. I'm enjoying lots of time studying and learning. We had lots of return demos, the most exciting yet scary return demo was the injection practicum! During the practicum everybody was already scared, nervous, they just sat down with discomfiture. Me? honestly I didn't feel nervous or even my knees shaking and knocking together. I was really confident that time. While waiting for our turn, I just read my book and review the procedures. Quite sometimes I can't control to blabber something to my seat mate. Everybody was making noise too. That some are too conscious that they can't put themselves into place, keeps on asking questions, how is this and that? So everybody was really at strange. Some are just quiet and relax while waiting for their turn.
Suddenly, It's our turn already to perform. Lubdublubdub! wuhuu! I was the first one to be injected with the skin test, oh no! I got two shots! and the next would be the intramascular injection shit! It was really painful that I just closed my eyes and breathe deeply while the medication is being pushed. oh nooo! it was a solid pain and i feel i have a heavy arm. Now it's my turn to perform! wuhahaaha!>:) He got four shots from me! he was so restless that i cant concentrate to insert the needle. Then the intramascular injection It was in a fast flow. I inserted the needle carefully, but it can't be controlled to feel pain. After all it was a fun experience having the injection practicum! we had a high grade for it. I was so happy then that time.
After all those practicums, we had again the normal class and until now were just focusing on our studies and continue to look forward to be future nurses.
Hmm Finals is coming! we have to make the most of it! We have to study more less hangouts. But when we are at school we never forget to laugh. Once you never laugh your day would be a Toxic day and it'll be a very stressful after a day of tiredness.
It'll be such a good experience if you enjoy whatever you are doing and make the most of it!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment